Monday, August 31, 2009
The boys' first Canadians game
The boys went to their first Vancouver Canadians baseball game! Laura and Jason were selling tickets as a fundraiser for their softball team so the whole Terry family headed out for an evening at the ball park. The boys had fun but the game didn't really hold their attention. (Unfortunately, I don't know if it held a lot of people's attention - the Canadians were not playing very well.) But they loved eating peanuts out of the shell - that kept their attention for quite a while! Daniel wanted to learn a little bit about the game and I tried to explain, not very successfully! I think their favourite part of the game was when Aunty Gloria managed to get them a free thing of ice cream!
We only lasted about an hour into the game before they got antsy. But it was fun. The evening was sunny and warm, we ate lots of yummy junk food and watched a little bit of baseball. Pretty successful evening, if you ask me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment