FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!
Daniel has been so excited about starting Kindergarten. He's so used to the school, since it's the same school I teach at and he's been going there for two years for Strong Start. But he's also just such an outgoing and easy-going kid that starting Kindergarten is no big deal for him. I wasn't worried about him for a minute. He went for 1.5 hours on Friday and 2 hours today and he's ready for the whole day. According to his teacher, Mrs. Grewal, he's a very meticulous worker and likes to follow the rules (and enforce them to others). Another "Kindergarten Cop" just like his dad???
FIRST BIG KID SWIMMING LESSONS!
Adam was a little nervous starting his first set of swimming lessons without Mom or Dad. But he was brave and went off all by himself yesterday with his teacher, B. He teacher seems really good and got him laughing when he was near tears. Adam even put his face in the water to blow bubbles. I was so proud of him because I knew it was really hard for him. But, as you can see from his goofy picture, he does love the water - he just needs to feel more comfortable getting splashed and getting his face wet.
FIRST STEPS!
Can you believe how grown up Sarah looks??? She started walking Labour Day weekend and hasn't stopped. We went to Strong Start on Friday and she walked half way across the gym all by herself! She can even stop and turn herself around without falling over. She looks so cute with her fists in the air - and you cannot wipe that grin off her face the entire time she's walking. She is so proud of herself! (And, I have to say, she looks pretty cute with those pigtails!)
And the firsts aren't over yet! It won't be long until we're celebrating Sarah's first birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment