A little late, I know, but I wanted to add some pictures of Adam's 4th birthday! It's hard to believe that it's been four years since his exciting arrival into the world. :) He's such a funny, mischievous little guy - a big personality in a little body! We love you, Adam!
Adam certainly knows how to celebrate his birthday. I think we must have celebrated his birthday five times! We had a little party with my family. He loved his ice cream cake and fun presents - some new board games, clothes and a subscription to his beloved Chirp magazine.
The day before, James and I took Adam and Daniel to see the Wiggles concert. Adam loved it! (We own one Wiggles video and he'd be happy to watch it over and over again.) Daniel was a little old for it but was a good sport for his brother.
Adam's actual birthday was spent at Playland (the post below). Before heading out, though, he opened his presents from Daniel and Sarah. Daniel was so happy with the gift he gave Adam - a Lego Ninjago set. The two of them love it! Sarah gave him a book all about amazing places around the world. I think Adam may have a bit of a travel bug. He's always wanting to learn about new places and talks about all the exciting places he'll go when he's an adult.
On the weekend after Adam's birthday, we had some of his friends over for a party. This year, he picked a dinosaur theme. The kids had fun colouring dinosaurs, playing with all the boys' dinosaur toys and making their own pizza. I decided to make a Rice Krispie square cake since Adam isn't a huge fan of regular cake. It looked cool but didn't go over too well. All the kids licked the chocolate icing off and left the Rice Krispie square! Daniel and Sarah liked it, so the leftovers didn't go to waste, but Adam wasn't thrilled with it. Oh well, it was worth a try. :)
Lots of fun celebrations with friends and family. Adam is a very lucky boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment