Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick again!

The poor boys are sick again! Adam caught the cold earlier in the week and Daniel got it a few days ago. Neither has been sleeping really well, because they're all stuffed up. Poor Adam's nose is quite gross and Daniel's got a nasty cough. I ended up keeping them home from daycare yesterday. Adam was definitely on the mend, but Daniel was coughing so much it was making him throw up. Plus, it was the last day of school before Spring Break, so I figured my class would be too excited to notice I wasn't there!

Luckily, Adam seems to be alright now. He's slept through the night two nights in a row now. It was getting a little much having him wake up, since he's usually such a great sleeper. Daniel is coughing less today and I think feels better. That's good, because the boys have a birthday party to go to this afternoon. Hopefully the rain will hold off, too - if they're feeling up to it and it's not raining, we're thinking of going to the St. Patrick's Day parade downtown. Gramma is out of town, so we'll invite Grampa to come along with us and have some green beer...and green juice?

No comments: