Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weird, weird weather!

What an interesting day we had on Sunday! In the morning, I decided to take the boys for a walk around the neighbourhood and down to the Fraser River. It was a cool, clear day and we had a lot of fun down in the mud flats. Boys and mud...What could be more fun???



After lunch, I had to go to my orchestra concert and James staryed home while the boys napped. When I came out of the theatre at 5:00, it was snowing! Snow in March! By about 7:00, James and the boys were out shovelling. What an unexpected surprise!


Monday was beautiful. It had warmed up quite a bit - perfect for a walk to the playground. The boys and I went up to our little park and had so much fun sliding down the slide. Between the fact that the slide was cold and wet and the boys were wearing snowpants, the slid really fast and flew off the bottom. They both loved it!

No comments: