Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday

We hosted Easter dinner for just my family on Easter Monday. It was my first ever turkey dinner and, I must say, it turned out alright. My parents did end up coming over to help - and help they did, especially with keeping the boys entertained. Daniel decided not to nap today and Adam had a very short nap, so they weren't their normal, happy selves. In fact, they were quite grouchy. But we had a nice dinner together - the food turned out well, if I may say so myself!


The boys and I made cheesecake Easter baskets for dessert. In case you can't tell, Daniel was very proud of his creations!





Neither he nor Adam were too impressed with the results, though, and preferred to eat the chocolate instead. (The look on Adam's face is the one you immediately get if he hears the word dessert or chocolate. This kid certainly comes from my side of the family!)

We even got a much-overdue family picture taken. We haven't done a family picture since I was pregnant with Adam! Well, this one will be good for a few more months until baby #3 comes!

No comments: