Monday, April 13, 2009

Richmond Nature Park

On Good Friday, the four of us decided to go visit the Richmond Nature Park. The boys and I go there every once in a while, but James hasn't been in years. Daniel was quite exciting to share the nature park with his dad. We had a nice walk along the pathway (even if it was a little chilly) and the boys loved looking for animals hiding in the trees and bugs hiding under rocks. Then we found the birdhouses. Both boys were enthralled with the birds. I wasn't surprised with Adam because of his love of all animals, but Daniel sat quietly for about 20 minutes, too, watching the birds (and the sneaky squirrel) eat from the birdhouses.




And, quite possibly one of the cutest pictures you'll see in a while...













2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a great day and I love the new picks!

Corinne Cunningham said...

That last picture is absolutely adorable!! :)