A little late, but here's how my Mother's Day went.
First of all, it started out great because I got to sleep in! I woke up at about 7:50 (usually it's more like 6:00) and was about to get up when Daniel came running in. He got mad at me because I wasn't supposed to get up by myself. He said, "Mommy! You need to be asleep! I have to tiss [kiss] you - you're Sleeping Beauty!" Then my three boys brought me breakfast in bed! I got cinnamon toast and strawberries dipped in chocolate (hot chocolate mix!). Daniel insisted on feeding me, but that meant one bite for Mommy, one bite for Daniel and one bite for Adam!
I have pretty cute kids, don't I? You can just ignore the picture of me since I hadn't woken up only two minutes earlier - just look at them!
We had a nice morning sitting around the house and then we headed out to my parents' trailer spot in White Rock to meet up with the whole family. It wasn't the warmest day to be out camping, but it was nice. We played around the campsite then wandered down to the beach to look for crabs. Then we had a wonderful barbecued dinner of chicken and salads and corn on the cob - made even more wonderful because the moms didn't have to cook it! Then we gathered around the campfire to open presents. I was pretty lucky!
1 comment:
So sweet-"I have to tiss you". They are both adorable.
Post a Comment