Halloween started early when we went up to the school on Friday. In the morning, Daniel did a Pumpkin Run around the school while I took Adam and Sarah to Strong Start (their preschool) for a Halloween party. They had fun playing in the classroom and the gym.
Next, it was time for the party to begin! Strong Start is a parent participation preschool for 0-5 year olds and it is really popular. On most days, there are at least 30-40 kids plus their parent in the room. I think everyone showed up for the party. Since it was a potluck, there was a lot of food!
After Strong Start, Adam, Sarah and I went to visit Daniel's class and my Kindergarten students to see their costumes. At 1:00, we went into the gym to watch the costume parade. All the students walked around the gym to show off their costumes. I think Daniel might have been a little overwhelmed by all the people in the gym because he forgot to put on his skeleton mask!
It was a fun day and a good way to start our Halloween weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment