Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a really nice Mother's Day with my boys on Sunday. First of all, I got to sleep in! That is a great present just on its own! The boys then woke me up with breakfast in bed. Daniel looked so proud of himself since he had helped make the French toast.

Breakfast in bed didn't last too long, though, since Adam kept trying to eat my toast and Daniel wanted to eat my oranges.

So we all moved downstairs and had breakfast together.
Besides breakfast, my Mother's Day presents included the new Barenaked Ladies kids CD and a new Palm Pilot - I'm determined to get myself organized!


Later in the afternoon we packed up to go down to Gramma and Grampa's trailer in White Rock to spend the day with the Terry clan. Unfortunately, it rained most of the morning so we all huddled under the tarp around the campfire. It was kind of cozy, actually. After lunch the sun started peeking out and we walked down to the beach in White Rock. Daniel had a great time as usual...and Adam slept through the whole trip!







Overall, it was a wonderful Mother's Day. I'm pretty lucky that I get to be the mother of the two greatest kids around!

No comments: