Friday, May 2, 2008

A few updates and some fun pictures

The last few days have been full of big accomplishments for the boys. Adam is getting closer and closer to crawling. He can get himself into position and can move himself backwards. He just hasn't got the forward-motion thing going yet. But the big grin on his face says it all - he's so proud of his newfound skill!

Daniel has gone on the potty eight times in the last few days! He's also pretty proud of himself. He likes to tell everyone, "Me pee!" He's started wearing underwear around the house but isn't ready to get rid of the diaper yet. But we're one step closer to only having one boy in diapers!

James went out tonight for a reunion with all his first year university classmates, so the boys and I had a nice date night together. After dinner, I got adventurous and let them fingerpaint! So fun but so messy! I think they had a pretty good time, though.

(Adam's pictures all look a little crooked because I was trying to take pictures and keep his hands out of his mouth at the same time. I guess I wasn't too successful at either!) The bathroom didn't look too bad by the end. But then I put them both in the bathtub and, before I was able to add water, Daniel decided it would be a good idea to paint Adam!
They had a fun few moments and then it was time to clean up. I think we'll be able to do it again one day...but only just before bathtime!

1 comment:

Corinne Cunningham said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like so much fun :) Yay for the almost crawling and for Daniel using the potty!!