Since we were at Westminster Quay, we decided to stop for a hot dog lunch and then wander around the quay. Unfortunately, the quay is falling apart and there really wasn’t much to look at. But there was an ice cream place! As you can see, both the boys LOVE ice cream!
The boys fell asleep on the way home. After naps, we met up with Daniel’s buddy, Carson. We played at the playground until it got too warm and then Carson came over to play. Carson’s mom is due to have a baby any day now, so I’m sure she appreciated some peace and quiet! The older boys played trains and then went up to Daniel’s room. Poor Adam looked longingly after them, just dying to play with the big boys!
After dinner, we made a quick trip to Walmart. As we came home, we saw some neighbours out playing street hockey. Of course, Daniel wanted to join. Our neighbor Greg, who has two daughters, quite enjoyed teaching Daniel about hockey. And I think Daniel was quite the natural. I’ve always hoped that I wouldn’t have to go to early morning hockey practices but I may have to one day! Or I’ll just send James…
No comments:
Post a Comment