I have heard stories about three year old Jamie who watched "The Incredible Hulk" and then became terrified of bodies of water because he was afraid that the Hulk would walk up onto the shore. Well, the next generation does not seem to have the same fear. Daniel saw an Incredible Hulk toy the other day and loved it so Gramma bought it for him. He loves playing with "Green Man." Today, we went to the spray park by our house and there was a community centre leader there doing face painting. She told Daniel she could paint a dog, cat, lion, Spider Man or Incredible Hulk on his face. When I told him that Incredible Hulk was, in fact, Green Man, he knew what he wanted. He was so proud of his face all day! He kept saying that he was bad man or tawee (scary) man. I think we'll be heading up to the park often during the summer because the only way I could get Daniel to wash his face tonight was to promise he could get in painted another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is soooo cute! And how funny it is that he would love The Hulk. You know what they say, you eventually become your parents. I guess Daniel has just started a little earlier than most... ;)
Post a Comment