...for Adam! He loves sitting on the potty like his big brother. Often, when Daniel goes into the bathroom, Adam follows right behind and sits on the little potty while Daniel sits on the toilet. It's so cute and he looks so proud of himself.
As we all know, Adam doesn't have the easiest time going #2. It really is a painful process for the poor little guy. So we've started sitting on the potty when he needs to go and he's gone pretty much every day for the past week or so! Yay Adam! He is so proud and he looks so much more comfortable. Oh, how I wish this would continue for a long time. Wouldn't it be great to have a 1.5 year old who was potty trained? I know that that isn't coming for a long time but if I have a little guy who doesn't cry when he goes to the bathroom and I get a few less diapers to change...I'm not complaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment