Sunday, May 23, 2010

Animal Grossology

James has been quite busy with work the past few weeks and will continue to be pretty busy until the middle of June.  So the kids and I were left to fend for ourselves on a Saturday morning.  After watching many Saturday morning cartoons, we headed out to Metrotown.  There are some exhibits in the main atriums of the mall, all about "Animal Grossology."  What could be more fun to two little boys than learning about the various ways animals poop!  They had a great time.

Adam is taking his potty training knowledge very seriously.  As long as he only touches what's in a plastic toilet on a wall and not the real thing!


The kids with a larger than life fly.


I liked these two dung beetles battling it out over who gets possession of the massive ball of dung.


And I certainly learned something new.  Learn how a Darwin's frog is born...

No comments: