
It's hard to believe but Daniel is starting Kindergarten in September! When did he get so big? Today was "Welcome to Kindergarten" - a chance for all the new Kindergarteners to see the school, meet their teachers, and do some fun games and crafts. James and I took Daniel and his buddy Carson up to the school. They had so much fun making crowns, playing with PlayDoh, reading stories and playing with magnetic letters. Daniel feels quite at home at the school. He's been there many times attending StrongStart or coming with Mom, since I work there, too! I don't think he'll have any problem adjusting to Kindergarten! It may be a little tougher on Adam, though, who has never really done anything without his big brother. When I went to Kindergarten, my sister Laura said, "When Leah goes to Kindergarten, I'm not going to have a sister anymore!" That's going to be how Adam feels, too. :( It'll be interesting to see how it all goes in September. Exciting, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment