Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer is just around the corner...

Who knows how long it's going to last but it feels like summer! We wore shorts and t-shirts today! This morning, the boys had a dentist appointment. They both did great - no tears, no cavities, thumbs up from the dentist. He reminded me, once again, to start saving for braces for them. With the teeth like James and I had, our kids really have no hope!

After the appointment, we went to Central Park for a picnic lunch and some playing on the playground. I wasn't quite ready for summer, though, since I forgot the sunscreen. We didn't stay too long. However, the kids were all fine - I was the one who ended up with a bit of a sunburn!

Daniel had a lot of fun on one of those spinny seats. He loved it but it's funny to see his face while he was on it. He's kind of looking a little unsure!

Adam our climber. He's the one who's going to take after his mom, climbing on top of monkey bars and freaking out his parents!

An attempt at taking a nice picture of Adam. Didn't quite work. :)

Sarah really liked going down the slide with Daniel. It's a cool slide made up of many rollers, so the kids kind of bump their way down. She wasn't too sure but she did like it. The picture's a little off-centre, though, since I had to at least keep one hand nearby to protect her!

Big girl Sarah, standing up all by herself.

No comments: