July 21, 2010
Today we decided to check out a new and improved park close to where I used to teach. It had a very old, wooden playground; one of those really tall and probably very unsafe playgrounds that kids love. Just this summer, they revamped the playground, used wood from the old one and built a very cool new playground. The boys loved it. There were lots of things to climb on, hang from, dig in and swing from.
Adam and Sarah can literally swing for hours if you let them.
Of course, when they saw that there was face painting, Daniel and Adam were there! They soon became Batman and Venom!
Sarah, meanwhile, took it easy in the shade. I love the foot up on the stroller tray. She does that everytime she falls asleep in the stroller.
There's a huge wading pool at Grimston Park as well, so we all had to cool down after being out in the sun for so long.
Overall, I was very impressed with the new park. It will become one of our new summer play places.
No comments:
Post a Comment