After the race, we went to BC Place to gather up some free food and drinks and then treated my parents to a fancy lunch - hot dogs from Costco! We took the SkyTrain home and, when we reached our station, Daniel decided he really wanted to take the bus home. So Daniel and I hopped on the bus while James and Adam took the car home. I think the bus ride may have been the highlight of Daniel's day!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sun Run
It was supposed to snow this morning. Snow!!! Fortunately, it didn't, because we were doing the Sun Run this morning. The four of us went with Gramma and Grampa T. and 59,000 other people. It was cold at first, but we were dressed for the weather. The boys both had fleece, toques, mittens and blankets on in their comfy double stroller. We got to the start line at about 10:10am only to see that both the boys had fallen asleep! We made pretty good time until about 7km when Daniel woke up. He had a good time walking, running and riding on Daddy and Grampa's shoulders. Adam didn't wake up until we crossed the finish line! I guess he won't remember much from his first Sun Run!





After the race, we went to BC Place to gather up some free food and drinks and then treated my parents to a fancy lunch - hot dogs from Costco! We took the SkyTrain home and, when we reached our station, Daniel decided he really wanted to take the bus home. So Daniel and I hopped on the bus while James and Adam took the car home. I think the bus ride may have been the highlight of Daniel's day!
After the race, we went to BC Place to gather up some free food and drinks and then treated my parents to a fancy lunch - hot dogs from Costco! We took the SkyTrain home and, when we reached our station, Daniel decided he really wanted to take the bus home. So Daniel and I hopped on the bus while James and Adam took the car home. I think the bus ride may have been the highlight of Daniel's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day! I was thinking of you guys that morning, wondering how long it would take to walk with the boys. Judging by the length of Daniel's strides in those pics, he probably didn't hold you back at all!
Post a Comment