I took Adam to the doctor on Tuesday and she said he can stop coming to his monthly weight check appointments! He's still not on the charts, but he's steadily gaining and she's happy with that. He was 14 pounds 14 ounces!
Adam also got his first tooth on Tuesday - the bottom left one. It seems that tooth was causing him lots of grief at night and that's why he was up 4-5 times. Now he's back to once or twice which makes us all happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - wee, baby, a tooth at last! I hope it doesn't take as much "slobber" to get the next one...as for Adam's weight gain, congrats to all concerned! He'll be a chunky monkey before we know it. Has he dined on the famous "boeuf" yet or does he prefer to start with white meat? Any form of protein will fatten him up in no time, I betcha. And with the help of his new tooth, he'll be a whiz at eating corn on the cob this summer, ha,ha.
Post a Comment