Sunday, April 13, 2008
Welcome to our story!
This blog is written to help you all stay in touch with Daniel and Adam. Whether you want to or not, you can find out all the cute, funny and interesting things they're up to every day. I'll try to include lots of pictures, too, so you can see how they're growing and changing every day. This should also help me remember all the little things they do. Daniel is saying the funniest things now and Adam is changing so quickly that I don't want to forget anything. Hope you enjoy keeping up with the adventures of Daniel and Adam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea Leah! I'll be checking in often.
Leah, you are sooo smart to know that we love seeing all the fun things you guys have been up to... Thankyou, thankyou thankyou!!!!
Post a Comment