Friday, July 3, 2009

Can't forget Baby #3

Although I haven't said much about Baby #3 these days, we haven't forgotten about him/her. Everything is going well. Baby is active, but not as active as his/her brothers were. So I'm still predicting girl or calmer boy. Heartbeat at the last doctor's appointment was 150 so, for anyone who believes in old wives' tales, that would mean girl (I think). There is a Chinese gender prediction chart and it predicts that this baby is a girl. I think I took one other online quiz that said I had a 60% chance of having a girl. However, this baby is a Rowe, so it's most likely a boy! :) James' cousin, Ryan, and his wife, Jennette, just had a baby boy a few weeks ago - Rowe great-grandchildren are 3 for 3 boys so far. We'll see what this little baby decides to be in the fall!

Here's a picture of me at 27 weeks pregnant - 26 weeks according to the measurements from the ultrasounds I've had. However, I measured a week smaller for both the boys, too, and they were born right on time. So I'm sticking with the September 30 due date for now, rather than the October 5 one.


1 comment:

Ándrea said...

You look so adorable! I'm glad you're doing well.