Monday, July 6, 2009

Haircuts...finally!

They needed it...badly. It was a cool and drizzly day today so I thought it was perfect time to head to the mall and get their hair cut. They were both really good and sat very still. The woman cutting their hair complemented them many, many times.

Daniel before:
Daniel after:

Adam before:

Adam after:

Not the greatest pictures of them, but you get the idea! They both love their new haircuts. Daniel and I have been raving about Adam's "big boy" haircut and Adam's eating it up. He loves being a big boy! He's always smiling and pointing to his head. He thinks he's a big boy now, too. He's actually pooped on the potty three times and three days because we've been saying that's what big boys do! I don't know if this will work much longer but I'll certainly take advantage of it while I can!

1 comment:

Ándrea said...

They both look adorable with their new haircuts.