Last night, we all ventured out to watch James' band concert at Westminster Quay. (Grandma and Grandpa - as soon as we got there, Daniel immediately remembered that we had been there with you!) It was a beautiful sunny evening, perfect for an outdoor concert. The boys, however, weren't in a listening mood. They were much more interested in the playground boat and spent the entire time running around on it and pretending to sail away. The boat was originally from Expo 86 so I'm sure Mommy and Daddy spent some time playing on it back in 1986!
And, a little bit of New Westminster trivia - that is the world's largest tin soldier. Impressive, isn't it?
And, just for Jeff and Sharleen (aka Grandma and Grandpa), and all those who knew James in his youth band days, here he is in his band uniform. Of course, it has nothing on his youth band uniform with his drum major q-tip hat, but it's pretty cool, nonetheless. I didn't laugh when he came out with that hat on. Really, I didn't...
No comments:
Post a Comment